Adam Polansky is a UX Strategist at Bottle Rocket Studios. He has been involved with some type of media development for nearly 30 years. At different times he has worked in advertising, retail, graphic services, hospitality, mechanical services, business development, defense, travel and consulting. Past clients include Travelocity, Sabre Holdings, Texas Instruments, Corporate Express, Radio City Entertainment, Dr Pepper, Intel, Akamai, Flowserve, Penzoil-Quaker State, Heritage Bags, and General Foods.
He has written for industry periodicals and is a contributor to Usability Success Stories: How Organizations Improve by Making Easier-to-use Software and Web Sites (Gower Publishing, 2006).
IA Summit talks
- Stand (or Sit) and Deliver – Speaking Tips for Small Groups and Meetings (IA Summit 2015 Main Conference Talk)
- Brown Dirt UX – Creating Impact Without Permission (IA Summit 2013 Main Conference Talk)
- Ideas and Innovation: Simple Premise – Small Starts (IA Summit 2011 Main Conference Talk)
- Fit & Finish: The Importance of Presentation Value to UX Deliverables (IA Summit 2018 Main Conference Talk)
- Presentations – It ain’t all about the PowerPoint (IA Summit 2010 Main Conference Talk)