Dan Willis currently works with the U.S. Digital Service to overhaul how the government supports people who want to become U.S. citizens. He’s always looking for opportunities to help clients with all aspects of design, including retooling their organizations in order to be able to deliver outstanding design solutions.
IA Summit talks
- Troubleshooting Your Busted Design Process (IA Summit 2017 Main Conference Talk)
- Let’s Hear It For The Seams (IA Summit 2015 Main Conference Talk)
- The User Experience of Disruption (IA Summit 2011 Main Conference Talk)
- Innies vs. Outties, a UX Deathmatch (IA Summit 2010 Main Conference Talk)
- Words #Fail: Collaborating on the Unexplainable (IA Summit 2010 Main Conference Talk)