Russ Unger is an Experience Design leader in the Chicago area, focusing on all aspects of user experience design and research. He is currently an Experience Design Director at 18F. He was previously at Happy Cog. Russ is co-author of A Project Guide to UX Design and Guerrilla UX Research Methods : Thrifty, Fast, and Effective User Experience Research Techniques, with Todd Zaki Warfel.
IA Summit talks
- DesignOps Skunkworks: Shoes for the Cobbler’s Children (IA Summit 2015 Main Conference Talk)
- Things I’ve Learned and Am Still Learning from Leading UX Designers (IA Summit 2014 Main Conference Talk)
- The User Experience of Disruption (IA Summit 2011 Main Conference Talk)
- Critical Thinking for UX Designers (or Anyone) (IA Summit 2011 Pre-Conference Workshop)
- Career Workshop 2011 (IA Summit 2011 Pre-Conference Workshop)