Stephen P. Anderson is the Chief Experience Officer at BloomBoard, where he is transforming how teachers grow as professionals. A former high school teacher, Stephen continues to challenge and inspire people as an international speaker; he’s presented at some of the world’s largest organizations, teaching product teams about interactive visualizations, emotional design, and other fun topics.
IA Summit talks
- Place in Space (AKA “How to Design A Concept Model”) (IA Summit 2016 Main Conference Talk)
- From Paths to Sandboxes (IA Summit 2014 Main Conference Talk)
- “Stop Doing What You’re Told!” (Reframing the Design Problem) (IA Summit 2013 Main Conference Talk)
- What’s Your Perception Strategy (Why It’s NOT All About Content) (IA Summit 2012 Main Conference Talk)
- The Stories We Construct (IA Summit 2011 Main Conference Talk)
- Critical Thinking for UX Designers (or Anyone) (IA Summit 2011 Pre-Conference Workshop)
- The Art & Science of Seductive Interactions (IA Summit 2010 Pre-Conference Workshop)
Interviews, blog posts, and more!
Past IA Summit roles: speaker