Note: This session will overlap the first 30 mins of Poster Night.
UX Career Development (Mid-Sr level)
New to UX / Career Changers
- Alesha Arp & Madonnalisa Chan
- Jamie Hsu & Jay McCormick
- Tim Caynes & Jared Caponi
- Julie Cruz & Cathy Galecki
Why Group Mentoring?
- Are you dealing with a challenge in your career?
- Do you need some advice from colleagues?
- Are you dealing with a challenging co-worker, boss, or client?
- Are you at a crossroads with your career and not sure what to do next?
- Are you tired of internal positions and considering consulting?
The IA Summit offers group mentoring sessions to provide attendees with an opportunity to meet with their peers and receive, as well as provide, advice to one another. Our group mentoring sessions are a terrific way to support the growth, development and career progression of another, share your knowledge, skills and experience, and even extend your own network.
What’s a Session Like?
Each session will include mentors who have extensive years of experience in the UX industry. Mentoring will take place in groups of 2 mentors to 5-8 mentees. Mentoring groups will form on a first-come, first-serve basis, so please show up on time to get mentored!
Friday, March 23, 2018
5:45 PM – 6:30 PM
Location: Salon A-5Add to Google Calendar